Fuse announced plans to migrate to a zkEVM Layer 2

Mirakle

Mirakle is a decentralized exchange (DEX) platform that offers spot and perpetual futures trading.

Offers

Overview

Mirakle is a decentralized exchange (DEX) platform that offers spot and perpetual futures trading on Fuse Network, where traders can review their performance with on-chain analytics and trade with one another without giving up control to a third-party custodian. The DEX offers innovative features such as low swap fees, zero price impact trades, and dynamic pricing supported by Supra Oracles and leading volume exchanges.

Mirakle operates on a dual-token ecosystem consisting of Qiji and QLP. Qiji functions as the utility and governance token, earning 30% of the platform's generated fees, while QLP, the liquidity provider token, receives the remaining 70% of the fees. 

Mirakle specializes in Perpetual Trading (PERPs), a derivatives instrument that postpones payment and delivery until predetermined dates, distinguishing it from immediate buying and selling spot contracts. Furthermore, perpetual futures contracts lack a fixed settlement time and expiration date.

Mirakle DEX has ambitious plans, including community development programs, referral and bug bounty initiatives, interface improvements, and support for synthetic markets. Integration with Voltage Finance and Fuse guarantees lightning-fast transaction speeds and a user-friendly interface.

Mirakle